AmbiRad products have been providing reliable heating, ventilation and cooling to Industrial Manufacturing for over 35 years.
The AmbiRad brand is synonymous with the economical heating of large spaces, such as sports centers, exhibition halls and loading docks, commercial kitchens, and manufacturing facilities. While heating these spaces can be a challenge, AmbiRad delivers a wide range of economical solutions to maintain comfort conditions.
From full-comfort heating to frost protection to fresh air ventilation, AmbiRad delivers the premier industrial and commercial gas-fired HVAC equipment all over the world.
- 1888 - Founded in Mercer, Pennsylvania by George Reznor
- 1920 - Development of gas fired domestic unit heaters
- 1935 - Development of the first gas fired unit heater for industrial applications
- 1963 - The Reznor family sells the company to ITT Corp
- 1964 - Start of the production in Menen, Belgium
- 1986 - Reznor US is acquired by American Electric
- 1986 - Reznor Europe is sold to Bullough
- 1993 - Reznor US is acquired by Thomas & Betts
- 1996 - Reznor Europe is acquired by Thomas & Betts
- 2001 - Thomas & Betts acquires Molimex-therm - Belgium
- 2002 - Thomas & Betts acquires Thermo Alliance Groupe - France
- 2011 - Thomas & Betts acquires AmbiRad Group - UK
- 2012 - Thomas & Betts is acquired by ABB Group
- 2014 - Nortek Inc acquires Thomas & Betts HVAC business
Nortek Global HVAC Production sites
Location: Mercer, Pennsylvania, USA
Production for North America
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Production of unit heaters for North America